After initial Registration:
- You become A Member, who can see projects ratings summary and read latest reports but can not change ratings, see their details, add new projects and access the "All Reports" section.
- If you want to upgrade your status to A Reviewer (who can change "Members" ratings, view their details and write reviews), after you register go to "Change Level" (it will appear under "Logout").
- Upgrading to An Expert also allows you to assign more detailed (Expert) ratings, write reports and have a full access to "All Reports" section. However, it will also requires from you to possess a high level of professional expertise.
- In addition to those three entry levels there are also several additional ones, including those for investors, who have full access to projects' and reports information and receive regular market updates; for the startup pitches panel members, who can assign ratings during off-line sessions and to VC scouts, who can add and rank promising seed-stage projects.
- To upgrade to any levels other than "A Member" you will need an access code. Please, send your request to our email, which you can find in the upper left corner of our 'Home' web-page.