|March 24, 2023, 3:01 a.m.||Thursday's Markets Update (March 23, 2023)||On Thursday, while politicians in Congress were busy grilling Mr. Chew (TikTok's chief), and macroec||rate3|
|March 23, 2023, 4:21 a.m.||Wednesday's Markets Update (March 22, 2023)||On Wednesday, after the FOMC decided on a 0.25 point increase (Fed's Projections: current - 5.1, 1st||rate3|
|March 23, 2023, 4:19 a.m.||1st Celestial Empire + 3rd Rome = ?||The relations between the "Celestial Empire" and Russia, which is twice the size of China (9.6 milli||rate3|
|March 22, 2023, 3:17 a.m.||Tuesday's Market Update (March 21, 2023)||On Tuesday, BTC remained in the 28th price-zone (opening: 28233, closing: 27785, -1.6 percent), whil||rate3|
|March 22, 2023, 3:15 a.m.||Monday's Markets Update (March 20, 2023)||On Monday, after the ironic expression "It would be like UBS and Credit Suisse merging" took on an e||rate3|
|March 19, 2023, 1:47 a.m.||Friday's Markets Update (March 17, 2023)||On Friday, we observed traders grappling with conflicting thoughts and actions. Some were focused on||rate3|
|March 19, 2023, 1:44 a.m.||SVET Markets Weekly Update (March 13–18, 2023)||Week 11 provided an epic illustration of everything that is wrong with CeFi, crowned by empty rhetor||rate3|
|March 16, 2023, 11:05 p.m.||Thursday's Markets Update (March 16, 2023)||On Thursday, the Census Bureau reported that building permits jumped 13.8 percent in February, marki||rate3|
|March 16, 2023, 3:48 a.m.||Wednesday's Markets Update (15 March, 2023)||Credit Suisse panic aside, Powell's monetary adventurism continues to cause confusion among investor||rate3|
What Is SVET Rating?
Hidden Fundamentals' Leading Indicator
SVET Rating is the first public praxiological (human actions driven) rating. It takes into account combine effects of cognitive, emotional and social factors on the decisions of individuals and institutions dealing with crypto currencies and blockchain projects. Uses S.V.E.T. Metrics = System + Vision + Execution + Tokenomics. Includes 16 parameters. Accounts for main drivers of public behavior: technology, economy, organization and psychology. Integrates insights from independent experts and everyday users
- Security (safety): for defenders (ISFJ- The Protector: Warm-hearted and dedicated, they are always ready to protect the people they care about.);
- Velocity (scalability): for megalomaniacs (ENTJ- The Commander: Outspoken and confident, they are great at making plans and organizing projects.);
- Engineering (design): for geeks (INTJ- The Architect: High logical, they are both very creative and analytical.);
- Transparency (decentralization): for crypto punks (ISTP- The Crafter: Highly independent, they enjoy new experiences that provide first-hand learning.);
- Singularity (uniqueness): for individualists (ISFP- The Artist: Easy-going and flexible, they tend to be reserved and artistic.);
- Volume (market): for globalists (ESFP- The Performer: Outgoing and spontaneous, they enjoy taking center stage.);
- Empathy (enthusiasm): for tribes (ESTP- The Persuader: Out-going and dramatic, they enjoy spending time with others and focusing on the here-and-now.);
- TimeLine (road-map): for visionaries (INFP- The Mediator: Idealistic with high values, they strive to make the world a better place.);
- Solution (business): for dealmakers (ESTJ- The Director: Assertive and rule-oriented, they have high principles and a tendency to take charge.);
- Validity (legality): for lawyers (ISTJ- The Inspector: Reserved and practical, they tend to be loyal, orderly, and traditional.);
- Equity (finance): For venture capitalists (INFJ- The Advocate: Creative and analytical, they are considered one of the rarest types.);
- Team: for friends (ESFJ- The Caregiver: Soft-hearted and outgoing, they tend to believe the best about other people.);
- Sustainability (stability): for sages (INTP- The Thinker: Quiet and introverted, they are known for having a rich inner world.);
- Value (venture): for adventurers (ENTP- The Debater: Highly inventive, they love being surrounded by ideas and tend to start many projects (but may struggle to finish them).);
- Engagement (usability): for pragmatics (ENFJ- The Giver: Loyal and sensitive, they are known for being understanding and generous.);
- Transactions (speed): for travelers (ENFP- The Champion: Charismatic and energetic, they enjoy situations where they can put their creativity to work.).
Here might be your Review.
Why Shall You Use SvetRating?
To make our Industry better by sharing your honest opinion and applying your professional expertise.
To objectively weigh up the pros and cons of your project.
To compare opinions of the enthusiasts and experts.